Re: CM F2000

To: Steve <huronmountain@yahoo.com>, autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: CM F2000
From: "Bill Engle, Sr." <whesr@iglou.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 14:32:48 -0500
F2000 does not need any rules changes to compete in BM, they can have:
1. any tires
2. any wheels up to 15" wide
3. any brakes
4. any wings, except for width
5. any engine modifications up to 3 L displacement

A F2000 in club racing trim is not competitive on a national basis, but it
would be in most regions.

Bill