Scott Cristie's Series III Restoration

To: Alpine List <alpines@autox.team.net>, Ian -org
Subject: Scott Cristie's Series III Restoration
From: servaij@cris.com
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 19:19:37 -0800
Everyone,
        Well Ian and I have a full day moving around cars and cleaning up our
storage area, and one momentous thing was the starting of Scott's
restoration of his Series IIIST. Ian and I moved the freshly dipped body
shell to my shop before the snow storm moves in this Holiday weekend (In
Dayton). Here are a few pics of Scott's car body in my mobility frame.

http://www.sunbeamalpine.org/jans_pics/scotts.JPG

An interesting seal painted or etched into the floorpan:

http://www.sunbeamalpine.org/jans_pics/seal.JPG

You see, if I had this body sandblasted, little cool details like this
would be certainly lost forever.
Jan