Instrument Bulbs

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Instrument Bulbs
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 14:31:24 -0800 (PST)
I just picked up enough 8 watt screw in bulbs to replace all the bulbs in my
instrument panel.  So far I have only done the speedo so I could compare it to
the stock ones.  I don't know what the long term effect of drawing 64 watts
instead of 17.4 watts will have but they are a lot brighter than to stock ones
and screwed into the old sockets without any problems.  For those who are
interested the guy I got mine from is Dennis Magee (he has an MG but lights are
lights) and his e mail is dmagee@ij.net.  He's getting $4 per bulb but they
must be scarce since I haven't seen anybody else offering them.  NFI, just
hoping to brighten up some of your night time driving.

  Mike Lunsford, 1970 TR 6