RE: surrey top on a TR6

To: "'Philip E. Barnes'" <peb3@cornell.edu>,
Subject: RE: surrey top on a TR6
From: "Gene Hart" <genehart@att.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 21:28:45 -0400
Phil,

Boy I'm going to get flamed for this, but If I waned a Surry top, I'd
got a Fiat X19 or the Porsche 914. I think the 72 or 73 corvettes had
something similar; it's just I like the whole top down, not half.

At the end of the day, we are really talking "options" on our 6's. It's
just I like the steel hardtop look, or the top down roadster look. Not a
combination. And again, it's my Humble Opinion.

Gene,