Re: LOUD Exhaust

To: Seth Glassman <76tr6@optonline.net>,
Subject: Re: LOUD Exhaust
From: Chuck Arnold <chuck.arnold@oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 06:29:59 -0700
Seth,
You are obviously going for performance.  I've built a 170 HP at the
wheels 6 and had Monzas -- loud and boring toe.  With this latest
rebuild I went to a single 2.5" exhaust [header is a 6:1 Jet coated] as
Kas said it added HP.  I put in 50 series Flowmaster and added an 18"
Pacesetter resonator.  Sound is awesome -- but loud.  A 60 series is
just about as effective, but quieter.  I would recommend this to you.
The Resonator definitely adds to the noise.  I run on the track with the
car and everyone is impressed.

Chuck

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
chuck.arnold.vcf]