Re: LOUD Exhaust

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>, <76tr6@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: LOUD Exhaust
From: "Mike Keenan" <MJK@nixonvan.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 07:58:29 -0400
Seth:
I bought a TR6 with the Monza 4 pipe setup. It's loud enough to blow
your head off!. I think I will go back to stock.
Mike

>>> Seth Glassman <76tr6@optonline.net> 6/9/03 11:57:18 PM >>>

Hi again List,

I just got my 6 "somewhat on the road" for the first time Sunday for
the first local show of the year.  I say somewhat because after the
Supercharger install and a freshly rebuilt motor, there are a few "bugs"
and performance issues to work out.  Since deciding to go the
Supercharge route, I also decided to install the Moss 6-2 header (p/n
865-035).  This in addition to my existing Monza exhaust set up.
THERE IS NO WAY I'M STAYING WITH THE MONZAS. The exhaust volume and
tone is TOTALLY unacceptable.

With that said, has anyone on the list made the change after installing
the same header?  What can you tell me re: volume and tone and which
exhaust did you go with for the improvement?
I'm leaning toward a visit to my local muffler shop for something
custom.  I like the looks of the chrome "quad" pipes (also had on my '87
Corvette).

Regards,
Seth Glassman