Re: LOUD Exhaust

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LOUD Exhaust
From: "Robert L. Gannon" <trsix74@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 20:24:15 -0400
I put a Falcon Stainless Steel twin sports exhaust on my 74. It seemed that
the chromed tail pipes did not protrude out far enough and my white rear
valance would get dirty very quickly. I also thought it was louder than I
wanted. I bought two chromed extensions from a speed store, that slipped
right over and tightened with two adjustable screws. It solved two problems.
It made the system quieter and my the white rear valance stays cleaner
longer. Cost....$16.80 and no tax! Delaware...the tax free state!
Robert L. Gannon
trsix74@comcast.net
TR6   1974 CF22956U
TR3A 1960 TS70951L