LOUD Exhaust

To: 6 Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: LOUD Exhaust
From: Seth Glassman <76tr6@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 23:57:18 -0400
Hi again List,

I just got my 6 "somewhat on the road" for the first time Sunday for the first
local show of the year.  I say somewhat because after the Supercharger install
and a freshly rebuilt motor, there are a few "bugs" and performance issues to
work out.  Since deciding to go the Supercharge route, I also decided to
install the Moss 6-2 header (p/n 865-035).  This in addition to my existing
Monza exhaust set up.
THERE IS NO WAY I'M STAYING WITH THE MONZAS. The exhaust volume and tone is
TOTALLY unacceptable.

With that said, has anyone on the list made the change after installing the
same header?  What can you tell me re: volume and tone and which exhaust did
you go with for the improvement?
I'm leaning toward a visit to my local muffler shop for something custom.  I
like the looks of the chrome "quad" pipes (also had on my '87 Corvette).

Regards,
Seth Glassman