Re: Fwd: Re: TR6 performance camshaft information

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: TR6 performance camshaft information
From: "." <gln@worldpath.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 19:32:11 -0700
I purchased my cam from Elgin Cams in California. It is owned by Demetri
Elgin and I think his son John. I went through 3 reground cams and I won't
put another one in my car, I don't care who ground it. Elgin has new steel
billet cores that they work from, you can buy it outright, mine was @ $
400.00, but send them your new lifters too and they will check the radius
and hardness on them to make sure they are all ok.They have a web site and
you can check out their available profiles.But be sure to speak with Demetri
about what you want to do with your car i.e..compression and induction and
he'll set you up with the right cam.
Good Luck
Nick Gemas