Fwd: Re: TR6 performance camshaft information

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Re: TR6 performance camshaft information
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 07:18:11 -0700 (PDT)
A quick question, are all aftermarket TR6 cams regrinds of stock cams,
or are there any vendors who manufacturer brand new cams with the
sporty profiles?  Obviously this is too expensive for the little guys
like Goodparts or TSI, but Crane Cams is a pretty big outfit, I was
thinking maybe their TR6 cams are new rather than regrinds...

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6