[TR] 62 TR4

DAVE HOGYE dlhogye at comcast.net
Sat Sep 5 16:14:51 MDT 2020

Dave,
Remove the rotor and hub first.
4 bolts hold the caliper mount and steering arm on.  The upright has through holes and threaded holes for these bolts.  You'll have to remove the steering stop bolt and eccentric adjuster from the trunnion.  Then the trunnion will unscrew from the upright.  The stub axle can be removed with a heavy hammer, but protect the threads if you plan on reusing it.
Dave H.