[TR] 62 TR4

Allen Hess allen.k.hess at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 16:45:11 MDT 2020

If you don’t have a manual check a moss catalog for exploded view. The rotor has to come off. That reveals 4 bolts with lock tabs (I think). Remove those and I think the vertical link and other parts will be separated. The trunnion UNSCREWS from the vertical link. No pullers required, maybe a hammer. I haven’t done this in a long time so maybe someone else will add or verify.

Allen
also a 62/63