[TR] Inertia switch

DAVID MASSEY dave1massey at cs.com
Mon Nov 16 18:30:09 MST 2020

 And it has the advantage that you can switch it off by pulling the button.  The domestic (American) switches don't do that.
I have a two-pin connector on mine so I can unplug it with the same results.  It came in handy the other day on the Veteran's Day run.  I fueled up before the run and the new petrol must have been a special winter blend and the car loaded up and died because of fuel boiling in the float bowls.  I unplugged the pump and cranked the engine until is started and settled out.  Sometimes old technology and new consumables just don't mix.

Dave