[TR] Inertia switch

John Macartney John.Macartney at Ukpips.org.uk
Mon Nov 16 17:56:37 MST 2020

The original inertia switch from old Joe Lucas on the injection TRs was a good anti theft device too. No one knew what they were looking at and it was often mistaken as a flasher unit.

Jonmac

Bessie Braddock: “Winston! You’re drunk”.
Churchill: “and you, Madam, are ugly. But tomorrow, I shall be sober but you will still be ugly”.