[TR] Inertia switch

Steve Kirby sackirby at chinaautogroup.com
Mon Nov 16 15:40:55 MST 2020

Jim,

Firstly you should be aware of the difference between and inertia and a rollover switch.  Both will cut the fuel pump, but an inertial switch will cut the pump during a rollover OR when the car is hit hard in an accident.  Roll over switch is not as sensitive and will only cut the power on rollover.

A very nice aftermarket unit is Painless Performance #80160.  You can find it on Summit Racing and maybe cheaper elsewhere.  It is sold under different brands.  I think made in Italy by Facet.

Steve Kirby
President
China Auto Group
22831 Avenida Empresa