[TR] clutch fork pin

Sujit Roy triumphstag at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 17:34:37 MDT 2017

Hello Cliff,
Since replacing those pins, and those pins are available for about $2 each,
why buy a new $40 fork? Am I missing something? I'l happy to try a $4
solution by drilling out my current flatted pins and pressing in new pins.
I'm concerned if others have gone down this path with success.  Do the new
pins stay in the fork?

I don't want to go down this path if the pins fall out and i have take the
gearbox out

Yes. A new fork has the pins.

I have two old forks. on both, the pins are slightly rounded one slightly
more than the other.

Sujit