[TR] Wishbone bushes

David Friedlander forzion7 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 10:21:44 MDT 2017

Thank you everyone for your inputs. The two passenger side bushes
found themselves drowning in Aerokroil, left overnight, then assaulted
with a large pipe wrench and "cheater  bar." The bushes eventually
'unscrewed' themselves as I continued to turn the wrench. Free at
last! Now, where's the Never Seize?

Though I'm sure the Dremel approach works fine (several of you
suggested it), I tried this method first as I wasn't sure I trusted
myself not to cut too deeply with the tool....

Thanks again, all.

Dave