[TR] TR6 Bypass Valve Gasket

Jeff Scarbrough fishplate at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 05:53:47 MDT 2016

On Sun, Jul 17, 2016 at 5:35 PM, <Harrymague at aol.com> wrote:

> Thanks Jack, that is my small problem, I don't know which of the three
> gaskets I should have.  I wonder if I had replaced them with the wrongs
> ones some time ago.  I am having a idle problem and I think I have traced
> it to the bypass valves.

As usual, the Buckeye Triumphs page is a good resource.  See, for example,
the discussion of bypass valves on this page:

http://www.buckeyetriumphs.org/technical/Carbs/CarbsII/CarbsII.htm

Look about halfway down for the differences in valves and gaskets, and some
discussion of how it works and how to set it up.

Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.