[TR] TR4A door locks

john-marie at sbcglobal.net john-marie at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 18 07:43:40 MDT 2016

Listers,
Hoping there is someone out there that knows the innards of the TR4 door locks.  Disassembled my door handles/locks for chroming.  Fairly certain they are together correctly, but the unlock function doesn't work.  There are two ears on the end of the tumbler that look like they should engage an arm, with corresponding notches, that unlock.  Can't get the unlock arm engaged.  Took a lock off a friend's old door and it doesn't engage either.  I can live with it or buy new tumblers, but wanted to see if anyone has experience with this.  TIA.
John DeLuca

Sent from my iPad