[Tigers] Engine removal/ paint questions

Mark Rense mark44124 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 12:10:42 MST 2021

Steve,
I've dropped the engine/transmission maybe eight or nine times out of
various Tigers. It's usually a one-man operation for me with just an engine
crane, a couple heavy duty dollies, a couple floor jacks, and several jack
stands.Attached are some documents I've accumulated that describe various
ways to do it,  and a link to my buddy Duke S. youtube video. There are
also other youtube videos out there and plenty of instructions on the
TE/AE, STOA, and CAT sites. It takes me about three hours to do it by
myself now as I'm old and slow.

Bugz

https://youtu.be/A13lFqRls-U