[Tigers] Electrical Question

Joe Brown jbbrown1980 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 13:51:00 MDT 2018

Hi,

I'm trying to test everything before I install things under the dash.  I'm
now trying to test the wiper motor.  There are four wires coming out- red,
green, brown and a ground wire on the case.  If I put 12V between the red
and green the motor works.  But nothing happens if I put 12V on any other
combination of wires.  Shouldn't I be able to get a different speed using
another wire?

Secondary question: is there a diagram that shows which wire goes to which
post on the switch?  I have the wiring diagram but it doesn't show how the
wires connect to the switch.

Thanks,
Joe Brown