[Tigers] Mk II wire diagram

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Sun Sep 25 16:32:43 MDT 2016

Tom

                No problem, I get confused many times looking at the diagrams.

I thought one of the Mk II owners might have investigated and recorded their original wiring for the blower switch and blower.

I guess I’ll have to record it myself when I get under my friends dash so I don’t muck it up because I’m thinking wrongly.

Ron Fraser