[Tigers] Mk II wire diagram

Tom Parker tkparker1941 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 15:10:23 MDT 2016

OK.  I'm wrong. Pls disregard. Look here:
http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/wsm/tt-images/MKIIBIGwiring.jpg

12v to the switch. Low thru a resistor to the blower, Hi straight thru to
the blower. Ground is on the blower.

Obviously I was thinking of the wipers... Lucas: The prince of darkness...

Sorry...

Tom