[Tigers] Mk II wire diagram

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Sun Sep 25 09:59:17 MDT 2016

Mayf

                Early Tigers have the 1 speed switch on the control lever.
Wire diagrams for Alpine show this until S V when the 2 speed was introduced
but I don't see a Vin # that corresponds the change.   The 2 speed is a
regular switch on the dash, far left, and there is a HD resistor block at
the blower; again see section R of the Shop Manuel for a depiction of this.
Fig 1 is the single speed, Fig 2 shows the 2 speed blower but does not show
the resistor.

Ron Fraser