[Tigers] Mk II wire diagram

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Sat Sep 24 11:08:14 MDT 2016

                I recently noticed the on the Mk II wire diagram the heater
switch is not depicted very well.

It shows a G wire from the Voltage stabilizer to the switch, this is the 12
v to the switch.

This is different from the Mk I, the heater switch gets power from the
ignition switch, lug #4.

On my Mk I there are 2 wires from the switch to the blower motor, G wire on
lug #6, low speed, B wire on lug #8, high speed.

Does the Mk II get power from the Voltage stabilizer B post on that G wire
or something else?

What color are the wires to the blower motor.

Just curious

Thanks

Ron Fraser