[Tigers] One last dash question and then I'll go back to sleep...

CoolVT at aol.com CoolVT at aol.com
Sat Sep 24 08:27:11 MDT 2016

Ron,
Curious, in your picture showing the striped hose going from the  intake to
the brake booster it is clamped down on the firewall-to-fender  brace.  On
some cars I've seen that clamp and some don't seem to have it. I  will have
to go through the pics of my own car to see if it was ever there, but  I
don't remember seeing a hole for the screw that would hold the clamp. Do you
know if the clamp was standard on all versions of the Tiger?
Mark L

In a message dated 9/24/2016 10:15:02 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,