[Tigers] One last dash question and then I'll go back to sleep...

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Sat Sep 24 07:55:23 MDT 2016

Mayf

                I feel your pain about electrical things, I'm the same way,
not a sparky.

Seems to me the Shop Manual is fairly clear about the hook up.

Voltage regulator has a B post for 12v, I post for the instruments and case
ground.

LGG wire goes from I post to, from the back side, the right side instrument
post on both gages

GU wire on the left side of the gage goes to temp sender

GB wire goes to fuel level sender

Hope the pictures help with the heater hoses, also see Shop Manual Section
R, pg. 3, Fig 2.  Finding the 2 "T" parts helps considerably.

Ron Fraser