[Tigers] One last dash question and then I'll go back to sleep...

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Sat Sep 24 10:14:19 MDT 2016

Mark

                I don’t know if all Tigers have that clamp.  There seems to be 2 versions here.

Parts List Pub #6601334

9166032                Flexible Pipe – Servo to manifold               up to B382001282

9166034                Flexible Pipe – Servo to manifold               Mk I & II from B382001283

9179049                Clip – Vacuum pipe to bulkhead strut

9179025                Clip – Vacuum pipe to bulkhead strut

This seems to indicate all Tigers have this clip but I don’t know for sure and I don’t know the differences between these parts.

I do know my Tiger has that clip.

Ron Fraser