[Shop-talk] seat slide/locking mount

Arvid arvidj at visi.com
Sat Aug 19 09:22:17 MDT 2017

Maybe some arrangement [a couple of pieces of rod sticking out of the
tractor and holes in the seat base] that would provide the locating
function and only require movement in a vertical plane and then
something like this to hold it down?

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Stainless+Steel+Hook+Clamps&id=CBB21202E7A8E3BE184AE076EC8C83FF0B4F9655&FORM=IDBQDM