[Mgs] H4 or HS4 carbs on an MGA 1600 and Electronic Ignition

Andrew Lundgren lundgren at byu.net
Tue Jan 9 19:06:51 MST 2018

If it were me, I'd put a set of points in the tool box in case the
electronics fail and not worry about the carbs.

But my cars need me to spend money and time on things that are broken, and
I'm not that much of a purist. I go original generally but it doesn't need
to be the same year if something else works out. But my cars will never be
concourse.

I've got a 70 B with electric ignition and non original engine, and a 78
with SUs, that has been converted to chrome and lowered.

Andrew