[Mgs] V8 propshaft bolts

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Wed Mar 29 05:55:02 MDT 2017

The upshot is that running a die down the threads, which was relatively easy compared to trying a bolt, allows the nuts to spin on easily, so just cr*p in the threads.

I was just about to try the die on the first one whilst still in the flange when I noticed a flat on the side of the OD casing ... which allows the removal of the bolts with the V8 (at least) flange still in place!  One lives and learns.  http://www.mgbimages.uk.gridhosted.co.uk/images/ps2.jpg