[Mgs] HIF's

Monte Jane Morris montejane at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 12:00:45 MDT 2014

Getting ready for a 6 month road trip mostly to southern Utah (Yes, I have
online surveillance:), so the MG will be sitting in the garage for the best
months here in NE Missouri. About 10 years back when I had 2 B's, I got
both of them and another car into the two car garage while we were gone. I
have a set of car dollies that allows me to roll the MG around.

I just crammed a Jeep Cherokee Sport, a Ford Taurus, and  the MG in there
today. There's still room to get in and out of the Taurus for the next few
days until we leave:). It pays to have an uncluttered garage that lives up
to it's name and isn't just added storage:)

I am very thankful to have my MG "friends" available all day (and night you
across the pond) at my beck and call for technical assistance:). Safe
driving this summer and we'll "talk" in late fall!

Monte