[Mgs] Bonus noise lossage

mgbob at juno.com mgbob at juno.com
Sat Apr 12 18:06:07 MDT 2014

  How satisfying!  Axle work seems much simpler, and is done in a day.
  Noise certainly seems to come from different places.  Just a couple of weeks
ago, at one of our tech sessions, one of the guys noticed that, when the
wrench on crankshaft bolt was turned, the click of the ratchet could be felt
in the shift lever.
  We were re-timing a camshaft. Owner said the MGB was not perky. Cam was off
spec by one tooth.
Bob