[Mgs] Heater Motor/Door Switch

Paul Hunt paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Dec 15 05:55:12 MST 2007

Thanks Kelvin.  I note Moss Europe is showing the part No. as BHA4593Z, i.e.
the original No. plus a Z suffix.  *Normally* this means it is a pattern
part but not from the OE source.  But the way it is displayed (remote from
the main list) and the wording used is more indicative of a completely
different part which will do the same job.  There is no image of the
alternative part.  If they are to the original design and appearance then I
would rather have them than the alternatives I have now.

I think the part went NLS in the UK when we changed our part number from
131-610 (OE) to 131-611 (repro), I noticed that Moss UK was not sourced
to us under the new number.