[Mgs] Just a note to say Thanks Kelvin.

Bob Shaw shaws at mlcltd.com
Thu Dec 20 15:01:19 MST 2007

Yesterday I was home ill, Doctors orders. I was instructed to do no
work, but planning the winter project on the A is not work, right?

I had a few questions and an order to process with Moss in order to
get things rolling. I called Kelvin, and as usual I got good answers,
and valuable input about the proper way to proceed. (It turned out
that the expensive was not the best way in my particular instance). I
wanted to take a moment to say thanks to Kelvin in particular and
Moss in general. You have been very helpful to me for over 30 years,
now, and I continue to value this business relationship.

Other than the need for parts and instruction, I have no interest etc.

Bob Shaw
shaws at mlcltd.com
My MGA is not leaking,
It is merely marking its territory