[Mgs] Heater Motor/Door Switch

Dodd, Kelvin doddk at mossmotors.com
Fri Dec 14 16:25:59 MST 2007

Paul:

We got the single line, simple all metal switch reproduced a while ago.

The Moss US number is 131-611. Factory number BHA4593 retail $5.95

I think the part went NLS in the UK when we changed our part number from
131-610 (OE) to 131-611 (repro), I noticed that Moss UK was not sourced
to us under the new number.

I'll contact their purchasing staff and let them know.

I've used the switch on a number of vehicles and it seems to be working
out well.

Kelvin Dodd
Global Sourcing Engineer,  Moss Motors, Ltd.
www.mossmotors.com
440 Rutherford Street
Goleta, CA 93117
Phone : 805.679.7023