[Healeys] PCV installation BJ8

Tom Mitchell drtommitch at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 20:28:03 MDT 2022

Bob,
That is impressive work!

I used "AC CV727C PCV Valve American Motors 1970-65 6 Cyl." I found it on
eBay.

Someone told me that " NAPA PCV VALVE Part #: CRB 29292" would work, yet I
have not tried it.
[image: image.png]
.
I used two pieces of hose (one inside the other) to get the seal needed.
I'm impressed with the reduction of oil on my floor pan.

Tom Mitchell
Ann Arbor, Mi. 48103
65 BJ8 Mark  III BRG