[Healeys] BJ8 electrical problems

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Thu Mar 10 18:03:13 MST 2022

I've seen a few discussions over the years by people wondering if there
was a way to put a circuit breaker on the starter circuit. Maybe someone
fitted a CB, or a fuse, along the long cable run from the battery to the
starter, under the car? A fuse would be easiest but, of course, you'd
have to replace it every time you had a short.