[Healeys] Engine lift

gradea1 at charter.net gradea1 at charter.net
Tue Jul 26 19:25:46 MDT 2022

Mike- a group of us did this one-engine only, using eyes at each end.
That's a heavy engine and with the trans about 700-800, I believe. Use
the "2 ton" setting for the lift and don't get under it. Like the
safety strap that Steven used and could see it as just that.
I have also done them with the trans attached and added an additional
chain wrap for safety. Again the strap shown would not cause paint
damage. Would love to come help...but. Hank