[Healeys] Engine lift

Steven Kingsbury airtightproductions at me.com
Tue Jul 26 18:39:33 MDT 2022

This is not a picture of my Austin Healey engine, it's of my MGB engine, but I used the same set up for both. I went to Tractor Supply and got two 2-ton straps, wrapped them around the engine and hooked them to my leveling device using chains and then hooked the leveling device to my cherry picker. Worked great and was very easy. I pulled the MG engine with transmission, but my 100 engine was pulled leaving the transmission in the car. Just make very sure to support your transmission if you do it that way. Steven KingsburyBN1On Jul 26, 2022, at 4:23 PM, Michael MacLean <springer.mike51 at gmail.com> wrote:I have a cherry picker and a load leveler to lift the engine for my BN2.  What's the best way to attach the lift to the engine to install it in the car?Mike MacLean_______________________________________________Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.htmlSuggested annual donation  $12.75Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeysHealeys@autox.team.nethttp://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeysUnsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/airtightproductions@icloud.com