[Healeys] Battery cable

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Thu Apr 21 23:09:30 MDT 2022

 I bought a ready made cable from Ahead4Healeys for my BN2 build.  Bought the solenoid to starter cable and the battery link for the two 6 volt batteries at the same time.  With shipping, it came out to 71 British Pounds.  A little expensive, but well made, soldered and to correct length.  Saved me from melting the connector trying to solder it to one end.  Easy peasy.
Mike MacLean

CABLE - BATTERY TO SOLENOID (POS EARTH)

|  |
CABLE - BATTERY TO SOLENOID (POS EARTH)