[Healeys] Battery cable

m.g.sharp at sympatico.ca m.g.sharp at sympatico.ca
Wed Apr 20 05:27:08 MDT 2022

Ray, for what it is worth, my 1959 BT7 still has the original battery cable and I have never had an issue with it other than I replaced  the battery clamp about 10 years ago.  Sometimes I think we try to fix problems that don’t exist.  Relative cost is  the only factor that I can see is really relevant, and I have no idea how the costs compare.