[Healeys] High beam warning light color

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sun Aug 16 10:45:48 MDT 2020

I used the same diagram from the 100 shop manual to wire my BN2 on a
bare chassis. My install would have been 100% correct if the harness had
not had a couple wires mis-coded. They were turn signal wires, and we
even went through the brake/signal relay box looking for the problem
(needless to say, I was rather pissed-off about it). I'll never sell the
car--my late father and I restored it together--but whoever ends up with
it might get misled by the wires' coloring; come to think of it I should
probably put a note or something on the wires.