[Healeys] Fwd: seat back design

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 20:43:33 MDT 2020

I found the creator of these fine instructions and he has graciously given
me permission to share them. he uploaded cleaner photos. Thank you Peter N.
Carbone
Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

1967 MGB  [image: MG]

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words