[Healeys] Head Gasket?

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sat Apr 18 23:50:33 MDT 2020

If it's an older (English made) Payen and all the holes line up it
should be fine for a stock engine with iron head.  We used one in our
BN2 rebuild years ago, and it has caused no problems (but the car has
probably been driven less than a thousand miles).  Make sure the block
and head faces are flat or no gasket will work.

Bob