[Healeys] Update

Max Byers sbyers at ec.rr.com
Sat Sep 14 04:30:59 MDT 2019

Hello, Healeyphiles -

Thanks to all who responded to my post about the BN2's loss of power.  And
thanks especially to Bob Haskell who provided a copy of the BN2 ladder
electrical diagram.  That was most helpful in troubleshooting the car, which
was successful (although the specific cause wasn't found but it appeared
related to the ignition switch) and it ran fine all day yesterday from
Minot, ND to Grand Forks, ND (211 miles, plus some deviations to see the
sights).   Here we are at the geographical center of North America in Rugby,
ND.  On through Minnesota to Duluth today.

Cheers!

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666

BJ8 Registry