[Healeys] Update

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 15:22:04 MDT 2019

Hi Steve--

Sorry I am late to the party but did not check email till just now.

When we were stopped in Dodge City was on the way to Conclave in 2002 I had
a similar thing happen and when I happened to touch the ignition switch it
was very hot.  I pulled it and replaced it with a SPST switch and all was
well for the rest of the trip to CA and back to MD.  I wish you the same
luck.

Best--Michael Oritt