[Healeys] Getting engine mounts in line.

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Fri May 31 06:23:09 MDT 2019

Simon, during my installation of the new harmonic damper the first time I
removed the bolts from the engine mount they went back in relatively easily.
I had to do that again for another reason and then I had some difficulty.  I
used a probe that fit closely through the holes and used that to lever the
engine to line up a bolt, installed that, and then repeated the process for
the other bolts.  Don't tighten any of them down until all are installed.

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666

BJ8 Registry

AHCA Delegate at Large