[Healeys] Turn Signal Bulbholder

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Mon Dec 9 11:08:38 MST 2019

 My point exactly.M

    On Monday, December 9, 2019, 10:06:00 AM PST, i erbs <eyera3000 at gmail.com> wrote:

 The holder you got would fit my late BN4 nicely.

Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
1959 Austin Healey BN4
1967 MGB
On Mon, Dec 9, 2019, 9:49 AM Michael MacLean <rrengineer.mike at att.net> wrote:

In retrofitting an early two piece dash to my BN2 I have run into a snag with the turn signal indicator light assembly.  The light assembly I bought from one of the usual suspects is a two piece affair.  It has a very nice external threaded chrome bezel and an internal threaded green tube with a sort of lens coming up through the center and protruding into the bezel.  This would be fine if it was mounted to a one piece dash, but as you can see in the picture the mounting hole is not centered in relation to the sheet metal above and behind the instrument panel.  Easy enough, just grind away until it fits.  This brings up another question.  If I didn't want to bugger up an original early two piece dash, what did the early light bulbholder fitting that would fit here look like?Mike MacLean
Suggested annual donation  $12.75

Healeys at autox.team.net