[Healeys] Restoring points to the SU fuel pump.

Albert Seminatore alsemus1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 12:42:44 MST 2018

Kees Oudesluijs:  With all the confidence in the world I removed the
points.  I have no idea where the wires go nor do I know how far down the
points should be screwed.  If you have that info would you be kind enough
to share it?

The reason I went pointless was because my points kept failing.  When I
removed them they were badly pitted and this was after less than 1000 miles
of use.  In fact when I first installed this pump, a couple of years ago,
the points were stuck before I even got to drive it.  Took about a year
before the next occurrence but then it started to occur again and again.
At this point I would be willing to put in an american made fuel pump it I
could find one at reasonable cost.

Maybe your suggestion of sending it to Dave is the best option at this
time.  I'll decide that after I talk to SU on Monday.
Thanks for all your help.....................   Al

--
Albert Seminatore
Mountain Falls, Pahrump, NV
eMail:  alsemus1 at gmail.com